The Blog and Ramblings of Greenman Photography and Imagery

Odd Again!

HeyHo! Back to the blog. I have been an Uber busy bunny of late, with exams for boring business related stuff and hI’ve not been able to get as much of that old photomatography malarky in as I would have liked. So sat here this morn, all the admin and boring stuff completed but any plans for gittin out and about with Mr Nikon foiled by lots of wet stuff, it must be rain as the drought has been lifted . . . . I say lifted, more floated, due to the new rainy season that seems to have inserted its self between spring and autumn. HoHum! So I have delved back into the archives and spent some time processing, and I’ve had loads of fun messing about with portraiture this morning.

Got stuck into some un edited RAWs from a shoot that I previously posted about, Orthochromatic SteamPunkery and Wobbling in the Wind . Slightly harsher processing boot works well I think. That was a great fun shoot, must get some more of that in. Ive got some ideas bubbling around, just need to get organised. Here’s one to be getting on with, my friends being odd again, bless em!  Back soon :oD

Odd Again ©LeeThornberry 2012

21 responses

1. Absolutely a great portrait and a cute couple. I think I know that guy!

06/07/2012 at 1:17 pm

2. Gorgeous! Do your friends love to dress up and invite you to photograph them – or do you have to beg, cajole or even pay them? 🙂

06/07/2012 at 10:43 pm

• No begging needed they love dressing up, they are in to that there Steampunk scene and will tog up at the drop of a hat . . . Bowler or Top 😀

07/07/2012 at 8:26 am

3. Glad to here from you again! This is great. Looks like this type of portrait photography would be so much fun! P.S. I love odd! 🙂

07/07/2012 at 12:54 pm

4. Loving it!

07/07/2012 at 3:26 pm

5. Apart from your posts I’ve never heard of Steampunk but it looks to have some great photo opportunities. Lovely atmospheric portrait.

09/07/2012 at 2:37 pm

• Apparently its all about Goths who have discovered brown 😀

16/07/2012 at 11:49 am

• Thanks for your reply – made me laugh 🙂 🙂

16/07/2012 at 12:11 pm

6. Isn’t she your steampunk model from the fields?

10/07/2012 at 12:58 am

• Yes she is, She will prob be featuring in more of my experiments photo wise bless her 🙂

16/07/2012 at 11:48 am

7. Meredith Barnes

Hello there! I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Check out your link here – http://whatiseerightnow.wordpress.com/2012/07/23/inspirational-inspiration/.
    I love your B&W shots!!

24/07/2012 at 5:26 pm

8. Love the texture, patterns. Brilliant. And wherever did you find the parasol? I adore it!

04/08/2012 at 7:17 pm

9. Hello – I wanted to let you know that, because I am a fan of your work, I have nominated your blog for the Kreativ Blogger Award. You can read the particulars on the nomination here: http://melindagreenharvey.com/2012/08/14/one-day-one-image-nominated-for-an-award/.

Thanks for having the kind of blog that makes me want to nominate it for something!

Melinda Harvey
    One Day | One Image

15/08/2012 at 2:34 am

10. Aho from Backwater, South Dakota! I’ve just nominated you for “Inspiring Blog Award” and “One Lovely Blog Award.” You may choose to pass along the fun by giving me a shout-out, then stating 7 facts about yourself and nominating 15 bloggers whom you find inspiring. Here’s where you can find my post nominating you: http://ryeder.wordpress.com/

ryeder

28/08/2012 at 2:15 am

11. Hello, i have just nominated your blog the Liebster Blog Award! for details visit my post:

14/09/2012 at 5:18 pm